I called Delta and explained that I'm taking a lot of donations to an orpanage but they declined my request to check in a 3rd bag at no charge. So I will do my best to pack a much as possible in 2 large bags.
I got my International Driving Permit, just in case I need to drive in Ghana. I'm not planning on doing any driving while I'm there (especially if they drive like in Senegal) but you never know.
I also got my last shot today and my prescription for my anti-malaria pills. Tetanos, typhoid, yellow fever, hep A, polio & meningitis. I think I'm covered.
My mosquito net is scheduled to arrive via UPS from Canada on Friday.
I have almost everything I need. Now I just need to find 2 large bags to pack everything.
In 2 weeks exactly I will be on the plane on my way to Accra. The knot in my stomach just got a little bit tighter!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment