Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Great packing news!

I found out today that I can check in a 3rd bag of donations. So exciting. My nieces are flying to Ghana on the same flight (they're doing a different program and we're meeting up a few days before flying home to travel together) and one of them is only checking in 1 bag so I'll check my 3rd bag under her name. I feel much better because I was frustrated at the idea of leaving stuff behind. Thanks CeCe & Cristina!!!
Eric skated down to Chinatown this afternoon to buy me another bag. I'll pack tomorrow night so I can figure out what I'm dealing with exactly.
Tonight was a nice break from Ghana preparations thanks to a last-minute visit from Bob -IT guru who fixed my wireless router problem (under 10 minutes I must add!) - and Lynn who joined us after work. The WiFi problem was a big deal. My TiVo wasn't updating and it was about to stop recording and I would have missed all the season finales of my favorite shows while I was gone. Bummer ;-)

6 days until take off... Thank you for all the encouragements.
Thanks SD, JM & Lynn Your generosity will make a big difference.

No comments: