let's see... what happened since July 9....
I went to San Francisco twice for business, I spent last weekend our friends Catherine & Michael is Westchester and met their new baby Alex. He's just adorable.
The big news is that I have a new sister :-) My parents adopted another dog. A 4-year old female labrador named Kate. With my mom volunteering at the animal shelter, it was only a matter of time before she took a dog home. Apparently Quentin (our other dog, a 12-yr old male mixed lab/setter) is fine with her being around. Kate follows him everywhere but won't go into the house yet.
Kate

I went to San Francisco twice for business, I spent last weekend our friends Catherine & Michael is Westchester and met their new baby Alex. He's just adorable.
The big news is that I have a new sister :-) My parents adopted another dog. A 4-year old female labrador named Kate. With my mom volunteering at the animal shelter, it was only a matter of time before she took a dog home. Apparently Quentin (our other dog, a 12-yr old male mixed lab/setter) is fine with her being around. Kate follows him everywhere but won't go into the house yet.
Kate




No comments:
Post a Comment