Monday, March 24, 2008

It's been quite a week...

On Wednesday 3/12, I booked a plane ticket to fly to London the next day.
Ben's graduation from the EasyJet academy was on Friday morning in Luton, England and I decided to attend the ceremony.
I arrived at Heathrow at 7am and took a bus from Heathrow to Luton Airport, and then another bus to the Academy. It was nice to see Ben in his uniform. He looks really good (unfortunately, EasyJet's rules forbid any pictures in uniform to be posted online so I can't post any)
We flew back to Paris on EasyJet where I surprised everyone by showing up with Ben.

Saturday morning was spent in the woods with the dogs. We had gorgeous weather.






Saturday afternoon, I visited my grandparents and it was good to see that my grandmother is doing much better.

Sunday, we celebrated my cousins' birthdays and it was fun to see everyone.



I flew back on Monday and on Tuesday morning, I was off to Chicago for work.
Back to NYC on Thursday.
In bed with the flu since Saturday...

I'm going back to the office tomorrow because I have so much work to do. And then I'm off to Atlanta on Wednesday for dinner and back on Thursday.
I'm working on Sunday to prepare for a conference on Monday and then I'll have time to catch my breath, hopefully...

No comments: