I received a wonderful email last night with some big news. Now that I've stopped crying, here are the big news from the orphanage:
Atta & Adjoa got their visas to go live in Spain with their adoptive mother Carmen who used to be the volunteer coordinator.
Victor is now living in Paris with his adoptive mother Anne who replaced Carmen as the coordinator.
Mabena was adopted by a rich family from Ghana. Irene, the baby, was also adopted by a family in Ghana.
Abigail is half-way through the process of being adopted by an Australian woman.
Calvin was adopted by a foreigner.
Sadi (who has AIDS & TB) is doing well and an Australian woman is interested in adopting her.
Best news of all for me: JoJo has been adopted by an American couple and is now living in California!!! I'm so happy he's in a place where he can receive care and I'm sure he's already improved a lot and that he's running around and talking by now.
The only sad news is that Pamela passed away. She was returned to her mother and died. No one knows what happened.
So out of the kids I took care of at the orphanage, that leaves Paul who I'm sure will get adopted very soon because he's just so adorable. And if he's not, then I might just have to go get him myself :-)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment