This past weekend, Eric didn't work at all, which only happens when there are 5 weekends in a month. On Friday, I took a summer Friday and we had a late lunch at the Boat Basin. Then we got ice cream at Emack & Bolio's and walked to the dog run next to the Planetarium and watched the dogs play.
On Saturday, we went to New Jersey to buy new blinds for the apartment. The ones we like are expensive so we ordered a set for the 2nd bedroom and we'll see if we really like them before we spend a small fortune. Then we went to the mall in Paramus. I wasn't in the mood to shop but Eric went on a shopping spree at Gap & Banana and we had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen before heading home. On Sunday, we went to brunch at Brasserie 8 1/2 and then we went to Crate & Barrell & Barney's before going home. It was nice to do stuff together 3 days in a row because it rarely happens.
Tomorrow night I'm off to France to visit my parents until Sunday. I'll try to fill the void left by my brother's absence. And I'll bring the stuffI brought back for them from Ghana.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment