We headed to Tokyo Station and the Imperial Palace this morning.
After that we headed to Tokyo Tower.
Since it was a beautiful day with blue sky, we thought we'd be able to see Mount Fuji. I hadn't seen it last time I was here so I was hoping it was clear enough to see it today. We went up to the observatory and caught a glimpse of Mount Fuji. It was hazy around the mountain so it wasn't a clear view but at least I saw it. Ben was lucky enough to see Mount Fuji from the plane before he landed the other day as the sun was rising and gave it a red glow. I'm so jealous I didn't see that!
After the Tower, we headed to Ueno for some sushi at Ameyoko Market. Yum! What a feast! I really could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
After lunch we went for a walk in Ueno Park to see the shrines, etc.
It was already dark when we left the park at 4:30pm and we walked around the neighborhood before heading back to the apartment where Ben fell asleep by 7pm. So I guess we're staying in tonight. That's quite alright with me. But I have to drag him to karaoke one of these nights :-)
More pics
No comments:
Post a Comment